When it comes to kitchen or bathroom product, Renovation Boys is known to be the ultimate first choice as we never fail to deliver superior quality, pricing, service and delivery.
Double Bowl or Single Bowl
Both single and double bowl sinks are available in a variety of styles and dimensions, and you can select the ones that best suits your area. The following is a list of considerations that you should take into account when choosing a sink.
1. SPACE - Think about the amount of space available in your kitchen and on the counter. If you are limited for space, then a single bowl sink might be a better option. On the other hand, if you have a bigger area, then you can opt for a double bowl.
2. USAGE - Think about the utility and function that you need from your sink. For some people, an extra large single bowl will work better than a double bowl. At Renovation Boys, we have a nice collection of kitchen sinks that caters for every household.
3. DISHWASHER - If you have a dishwasher, and only use your sink to pre-rinse the dishes, then a single bowl might be all that you require. However, if you do not have a dishwasher, then you can opt for a double bowl- one for washing and another for rinsing.
4. SIZE – If you often cook at home, then you should consider installing a bigger sink to wash the pots and pans. In this case a double bowl will work better. In contrast, if you rarely cook at home, then a single bowl will be a better option.
5. FOOD PREPERATION – Preparing and cooking food is easier in a double bowl sink because you can separate your meat and vegetables. Additionally, you can prep your food on one side, and rinse your dishes on the other. Double bowl is more versatile.